In episode one of the All Things Influencers Podcast our cofounder Tom Logan interviewed Oriana Sengos, who's the Social Media Manager at UNTUCKit. UNTUCKit is a rapidly growing clothing company that started with men's shirts and has since expanded into more men's clothing, women's and even a freshly minted kids line.
Tom asked Oriana why influencers play an important role in UNTUCKit's aggressive growth strategies, what makes a great collaborations (and what doesn't) along with how she sees the space evolving.
A few of her key takeaways are below...
- She sees influencers adding legitimacy and validation to the UNTUCKit brand
- Influencers help UNTUCKit reach audiences through highly trusted sources
- They rely heavily on influencers to help them fulfill their constant need for fresh content
- For influencers, a positive attitude goes a really long way
- Clear communication can make or break the relationship